This large home has enormous potential and great bones! Zoned COMMERCIAL, this single-family home was once a two-unit property, and it has two electrical meters. Kitchen and baths are beautifully updated - complete the renovations that remain undone in the house that make it work for you. There's a large, two-car garage and plenty off off-street parking at the end of the driveway. The lot is a spacious 0.4-acre parcel. Configure this property as a single-family home with 4 or 5 bedrooms and two offices. Or, fashion it as two separate units with private entrances. Propane wall heater in living room/dining room area provides supplemental heat. All measurements are approximate. Please verify for your own use. (Recent listing status change to Sold was incorrect.)
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,412 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Eat In
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,412 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Range,Refrigerator,Garage Door Opener
- Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Sump Pump
- Windows: Thermal
- Dining Room,Gas-Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Wood Floors,Laundry 1st Floor,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price